Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hello, Folks!

Hi everyone! I'll keep this short and painless. My name's Maggie Stiefvater, I'm an artist specializing in equine art and landscapes/ cityscapes, and this blog will be a place for my admirers, stalkers, or friends to keep track of my daily art offerings. Just about every day I create a piece of art for eBay, and you guys will see it first here. Feel free to comment on what you thinking I'm doing wrong or right or how a piece makes you feel.

You can also look at my online portfolio at www.portraitswithcharacter.com, my writing blog at smilinghorseart.blogspot.com, and at my eBay store at http://stores.ebay.com/Greywarens-Horse-and-Landscape-Art. This is my living and my passion, and I'm here to make you guys happy. So keep in touch!

1 comment:

jngah said...

Hi Mary,

I found your various blogs through your posting on Wet Canvas and was intrigued by your incisive analysis of selling art on eBay. You're obviously a thoughtful business woman as well as talented artist and was wondering if you ever considered using Art.com to sell your work.

Also - as an FYI, your signature links on WetCanvas are misspelt and lead to some biblical armaggedon site as well as a general ISP sign-up page.

Cheers,
jngah