Sunday, June 25, 2006

Salem Church Library Exhibition

"Want Company?" - 9 x 12" on colorfix paper
Click here or on image to buy or make offer.

Weather was indeed peculiar yesterday, but it held enough for me to get some good shots of Richmond's Carytown & Shockoe Slip areas. I have plenty of painting fodder to hold me through at least a few weeks! A quick glance at the calendar, however, reminded me that the deadline for my July exhibition at the Salem Church Library's gallery space (www.artspoint.org) is just around the corner. So I'll try and put a few small works on eBay for sale this week, but any big paintings that I do are going to the exhibition.

What was I going to say? Oh, right -- I will post images of these works as I finish them this week, so anyone interesting in purchasing one at the end of July can drop me a line to let me know. They will be listed for sale at the exhibition with a price tag of $200 each, but I can make arrangements for a painting to be listed "not for sale" if you fall in love with one of them.

A little work may appear on this blog later today. Keep your eyes peeled!

No comments: