Saturday, August 26, 2006

Start of Mini Scotland Series


"Promise of Rain" & "Sterling -Bird's Eye View" - 6 x 6 acrylic on canvas.
Click here and here to bid.


Because I'm still throttling myself on that painting for the Fredericksburg exhibition (no, I will not show it to you until it's done, so stop asking!), I only had time to do these two little ones today. They mark the beginning of a new small format Scotland series. I had a lot of fun with my last little Carytown series, so I'm looking forward to adding to this one as well. I kinda wish I could paint a bunch for myself. I just have this image of about 12 of these guys all in a very artsy shape on the wall . . .

Okay, back to work! The sooner I start painting the sooner you can see my gigantic Fredericksburg entry.

No comments: