Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Questions on Marketing

I've had a lot of people ask me to divulge marketing secrets (this is the part where I shout "My Precious - it's mine, all mine! - just kidding) and I think the easiest way to do it would be for anyone with a specific marketing question to email it to me at portraitswithcharacter @ gmail.com and if it's not a duplicate of another, I'll answer it here on the blog.

Disclaimer! I am not the world's most famous artist (yet). I am not the world's greatest marketing expert (yet). There are others out there who know more and others who know less. I won't make up an answer to a question I don't know. I can only hope to lessen the learning curve that I had to ride becoming a professional artist. I hope that when any aspiring artist gets to that next level they'll remember their responsibility to give back to those climbing up the ladder behind them.

1 comment:

Belinda Lindhardt said...

Sounds great to me Maggie .. :)