Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Wonderful World of Copyright, Continued


One of my devoted readers brought up some copyright issues in the comments section while I was gone and rather than type out another copyright post, I thought I'd just post the link to my last one. (You might be interested to know that when I was searching for that post, I realized straight away that I couldn't search for "copyright" as I use that phrase in every post where I show artwork. My sister cunningly pointed out that I had mentioned Kirstie Alley in it and my husband said, "Oh yeah, with the body of the whale." And just like that, I had all I needed to find the post!)

3 comments:

Quilt Knit said...

Ok, you painted a whale with Kirstie Alley face? You did not give credit to that Poisonwood Bible?
You were jumped on by Moose as to how ridiculous you had been by not sticking to Him. Turned you in Like Pork n Beans Duke. Pig really do Fly. That is funny. So, how come people can paint all those other people and sell as cards?? Funny!

Anita said...

Funny post! Super little painting - a lesson to me as I have this horrible desire to pose everything and here you show that this is completely unnecessary! Thank you for the smile to start my day!

Angela said...

LOLOL What a trip! Great post! Thanks for the laughs!
*HUGS*