Blogger is not being happy with me today so I can't upload any images but I promise a good post tomorrow answering a reader's question on prints -- long overdue.
Until then, I will continue to muse on my possible costumes for Halloween:
1) Morticia Addams (I really want to be Morticia, but I'm short, brunette, and not at all distinguished)
2) a goth girl. I never wore make-up as a teen. I was goth on the inside.
3) something scary, like a self-employed artist
4) one of Robert Palmer's back-up musicians (if you don't get this reference, where were you in the 80s?)
5) Princess Leia, mostly so I can follow my Star-Wars obsessed sister around the entire evening, saying, "Obi-Wan, you're our only hope. Obi-Wan, you're --"
But I must have a costume. Must must must. I'd really like to dress up in something complicated like a 19th-century high-society fairy with a preference for green, but that would take real money and I just don't have the financial backers for that project yet.