Okay, here are a few questions for the artists and art lovers out there. Please reply if you get time in the comments or by e-mail (portraitswithcharacter AT gmail.com).
1. Do you read books on art?
2. Are they books on technique or books on art history?
3. Do you read the words? Or just look at the pictures?
4. No really, do you read the words?
5. What makes you pick up a new art book?
6. Do you own any "inspirational" artist books (like Julia Cameron's book)?
Maybe I should've added #7 -- What other question should I have asked?